Effective date: [date]
Last updated: [date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your web browser when you visit a website. They can be used to collect information about your browsing activities and preferences. Cookies allow a website to remember your actions or preferences over time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse different pages.
Cookies can be categorized as necessary cookies, preference cookies, statistic cookies, and marketing cookies. These categories are determined based on their purposes and functionality.
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Website. They enable basic functionalities and security features of the Website.
- Preference cookies: These cookies store user preferences and settings, such as language preferences or font size.
- Statistic cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with the Website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user.
- Providing and maintaining the Website
- Enhancing your browsing experience
- Understanding how you use the Website
- Improving our services and developing new features
- Displaying personalized content and ads
What types of cookies do we use?
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on the Website.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased when you close your web browser or exit the Website. They are used to enhance your experience while you navigate through the Website and to remember your preferences.
Persistent cookies are stored on your device even after you close your web browser or exit the Website. They are used to remember your preferences and settings for future visits.